Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BRIANNA'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Well, we actually made it through the first day! Brianna did great and she really seemed to be excited this morning, and she woke up bright and early on her own, which pretty much has never happened with her. She just asked me to be sure and pick her up after school, and to have Daddy come if I was too tired! I told I would never be too tired to pick her up. Jason and I barely made it out the front doors before the tears hit, but I think we did pretty well. I was so excited to go get her this afternoon. I kept myself busy all morning, but after lunch time dragged by a little slowly. Eating breakfast.



All ready to go! Doesn't she look cute!


On the ride to school.


Brianna and Daddy in front of her school.



Brianna and Daddy walking in. I was starting to get a little teary at this point.



Brianna in front of her locker-she was really excited to have a locker.
In front of her teacher's sign.



At her desk.



Getting to work.



I snapped this last picture as we were about to walk away. I am so proud of my big Kindergarten girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment