Saturday, September 26, 2009

Keller Wild West Fest

Brianna and my nieces danced at Wild West Fest today. They did an awesome job! This was Brianna's very first performance, and I couldn't believe how excited she was. I was so proud of her! Addie and my nephew Dawson.


Daddy and Bri waiting for her turn.


Brianna and Avery


I love this pose!


Hugs from Mom for good luck.


Avery, Brianna, and Makenna. Sweet cousins!



It was a little hotter than I expected. We tried to make sure we kept Addie in the shade as much as possible.


Brianna with her dancing buddies.



Addie really didn't care to sit in her stroller the whole time. Nana, my mom, took pity on her and held her for a little while.



Mommy and Addie.


I really didn't get many pictures of the girls on stage, but this is the one that turned out the best.



Allison, Brianna, and Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment